Co-op internships are flexible and rewarding. Begin a co-op internship any time during the school term. You will gain on-the-job experience in a business or organization which adds meaning and direction to your total education.
Co-op Offers You Opportunities To:
- Earn up to 18 credits for paid employment
- Develop job skills and self-confidence
- Receive guidance in career expectations and demands
- Locate part-time or full-time employment
- Explore and confirm career choice
- Develop job contacts and a work history (looks great on your resume)
- Get instruction and practice in resume preparation and job interviewing skills
Are you ready to begin your Co-op Experience?
If you're a current LCC student, contact the Co-op Coordinator in your subject area for more information about setting up a Co-op internship.
If you're not yet a LCC student, and are intenrested in completing only Co-op credits at LCC, first follow the Co-op only steps to be admitted to LCC, and then contact the Co-op Coordinator in your subject area.
Have more questions?
Check out our FAQ or contact us directly! f you are unsure what career community the job you are interested belongs to feel free to call the main office at 541-463-5203 or email email@example.com. We will direct you to the appropriate Co-op Coordinator.