Estimated costs for a 9-month academic year:
- Tuition and Fees: US$ 11,500
- Books and Living Expenses (including housing): US$ 9,500
- Health Insurance: US$ 1,350
- Total: US$ 22,350
- These cost estimates are based on 20 hours for ESL students or 12-18 credits taken per term for college credit students.
- For Dependents add $4,500 for spouse and $3,000 for each child
- A deposit will be required prior to coming to Lane. The requested deposit will be the estimated amount to cover all costs for one term of study (3 months). After being fully admitted to Lane you will receive more details about the deposit including your invoice and payment instructions.
- Aviation programs have additional costs.
- The bank statement requirement must show enough funds to cover one full academic year and it is an estimate only. It is based on a student taking the minimum number of required courses, living in a shared apartment at Titan Court and utilizing a bus pass for transportation. It does not include any money for shopping or dining at restaurants. It is for estimation purposes only, and actual student expenses may vary. Students taking career and technical courses will have higher fees. Fees can vary based on course selection. On average, international students can expect $500-$700 in fees, most of which are reflected above.
- The technology fee will still be a variable fee of $9 per class.
- The international student fee is $125 for full time international students.