Fall 2023 RN Application:
Application Information and Forms
- How to Download the RN Application
- How to Complete the RN Application
- 2023 LCC RN App Info Packet
- 2023 LCC RN Application Forms 1 & 2
- 2023 LCC RN Nursing Application Volunteer Form
- 2023 LCC RN Online ADM App & Payment Instructions
- Prepare to Apply Workshops for RN Fall 2023
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns listed for Lane County residency points
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights|
|January 2, 2023 *12:15am||February 15, 2023 *5:00pm||
Interview notify: March 30, 2023 - Interview status via email and myLane announcement
Interviews April 17, 2023 - Students must be available to interview on this day. Times to be announced in notification letter.Final notify: April 20, 2023 after 5pm - Application status via email and myLane announcement
Point Based Application.
Mandatory orientation: Required for all accepted AND alternate students - May 18, 2023 - 5:00pm
*The Program Online Application and Payment admission system opens at approximately 12:15 a.m. and closes at approximately 11:45 p.m. each day. You must submit your Forms Packet, Online Program Admission Application and Payment and all other required application documents before the deadline of the application close date. Please note: staff is not available weekdays after 5pm, weekends, or holidays to answer questions regarding application issues. Please keep this in mind in case of last-minute questions or issues with the system.
Students interested in transferring into Lane Nursing from another Nursing Program are required to send an email to Maggie Kruit - Kruitm@lanecc.edu.