Fall 2022 Application Updates:
For assistance with your application forms packet, please contact advising at NursingProgram@lanecc.edu or via Zoom appointment or drop-in. Please be sure that your forms have been filled out to the best of your ability prior to asking them to review it.
- You must have a current CNA license in order to apply to the LCC LPN program.
- WR121 was added as a requirement in 2019 for Fall term entry.
- WR 122 is required to be completed before the end of the program.
Application Information and Forms
- Fall 2022 LPN Application Information Packet
- Fall 2022 LPN Application Forms Packet
- Fall 2022 LPN Work Verification Form
- Fall 2022 LPN Online Admission & Payment Instructions
- Health Professions Advising
- Lane Course Equivalency Transfer online Tool
- U of O Anatomy Physiology course transfer sheet to LCC courses
- Towns considered for Lane County residence
|Application Opens||Application Closes||Notification Date||Application Highlights|
|Mar 28, 2022||May 2, 2022||Interview Notify: May 23, 2022
Interviews: May 26, 2022
Final Notify: May 31, 2022
Orientation: June 9, 2022
All Accepted students MUST attend a Mandatory Orientation on:
You must be a licensed CNA prior to starting the program. If you are not licensed by September 1, 2022, you will be dropped and an alternate will be called up. Starting in Fall 2023, you must have completed your CNA license in order to apply to the program.
WR121 was changed in 2019 to a Fall Entry requirement.