Summer Term 2022
Registration begins on June 7 at 7 am
Class begins on Aug 8
CNA 2 are in great demand! This course will give you the skills to work as a CNA 2. A CNA 2 is a Certified Nursing Assistant who has received specialized training to assist nursing personnel in hospital and other acute care settings.
To Register: Go to our online registration system
Student must be on the OSBN register as a CNA in good standing before enrolling in this class.
This course is approved by the OSBN. Upon successful completion of this course students will have experience and understanding of the different expectations and skills required of the CNA in acute care settings. There is no state exam, the OSBN will add to your title CNA 2 upon instructor approval.
Classroom and Lab
Classroom and lab consist of 60 hours of instruction. Successful completion is evidenced by attendance, test scores, and demonstrated hands on knowledge of required skills recorded on check off sheets.
Costs: $749. This course is a total of 88 hours.
Clinical on site practicum
Clinical Instruction consists of no less than 28 hours. Clinical sites provide a hands on element to practicing and demonstrating required skills to check off. Shift reports and a professional attitude are expected daily.
Additional costs for clinicals:
- Scrubs: @ $30-35 two sets recommended
- Any Lab Test Now @ $160.00 (Additional information will be sent by email to registered students two weeks before the start of class)
How to Register
- Visit ce.lanecc.edu to set up a profile and register for class. If you have already created a profile, go to step 8.
- Click "Create a New Profile" and fill out the form
- You must fill in all boxes that have an asterisk
- Your L number is not required
- Use your email address for your username
- Create a password of your choice
- Once your profile has been set up you are ready to register
- Search for a class by clicking "courses" in the left hand column or in the search field on the upper right of the page
- Add your class to the shopping cart and checkout to finalize your registration