Looking to enter a highly skilled profession through-the-job training while being sponsored by an employer?
When you apply, you'll be asked to select a program of study. Be sure to indicate "I am starting an apprenticeship program as a BOLI registered apprentice"
Apprenticeship programs are not financial-aid eligible. If you decide to apply your apprenticeship credits towards the AAS degree or Certificate, you can change your program of study at a later date.
Once you have completed your admissions online, you will receive three emails:
- A confirmation email stating that we have received your admission form.
- An email 1-2 business days later with your L number (student ID number).
- An email with your temporary password to log into ExpressLane, our online student portal.
WHAT YOU NEED
- An email address you can check
New Admissions Application deadline is Wednesday, September 21, 2022.
If your employer is sponsoring your apprenticeship classes, refer to the Sponsored Accounts website.
Placement testing is required for the following trades:
- Limited Maintenance Electrician (math)
- Manufacturing Plant Electrician (math)
- Millwrights (reading & math)
- All degree-seeking students
WHAT YOU NEED
- Your L Number
You’ll need to complete this step for fall by Wednesday, September 21st.
Claim your student email and satisfy the requirements of LCC's vaccination policy
If you're applying for Summer, after you've claimed your student email account in ExpressLane, we'll email you a link to complete the vaccination status reporting form. This link will be unique to you, so be sure not to share it with anyone else. Find the latest information on our COVID-19 vaccination page.
If you're applying for Fall, there is no need to complete the vaccination status reporting form. But be sure to sign in to ExpressLane to claim your email. This will be the primary email address we use to communicate with you while you’re a student.
Register for classes
- Login to myLane (ExpressLane)
- Click on myEnrollment
- Registration, Class Schedule, and Books
- Registration and Schedule Changes
- Register for Classes
- Select correct term and continue
- Click on that tab at the top Enter CRNs
- Enter the class CRN number and submit changes
Registration begins May 2022. See Registration dates and times.
Registration deadline is Friday, September 23, 2022.
Fall term classes begin week of September 26, 2022.