Community Advocacy and Resource Education (CARE)
CARE at Lane services are available to all LCC students and can assist with connecting students to a variety of community resources. Everyone at Lane is welcome to come to the Career Pathways Department to access CARE services as well as our other Career Pathways Programs that may help you meet your needs.
We can help you apply for SNAP and housing, food, or tuition assistance. Already receiving SNAP? Come learn how STEP or other programs can help you succeed in school.
Below are some resources to get you started or come visit the Career Pathways Department to connect to a Career Pathways Coach and our CARE services.
For information on resources available to students outside of LCC's campus and throughout the community, see below.
- DevNW IDA Savings Program
- Goodwill Prosperity Program
- WIOA Scholarships for dislocated workers
- LCC Dreams Fund for DACA / Dreamers
- Betty Gray Scholarship for Early Childhood Education
- Oregon Promise for GED Students / recent grads
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
- College Funding for Former Foster Youth
- Homes for Good Scholarship Program (ages 17-24)
- Homes for Good Family Self Sufficiency Program
- DHS Jobs Program Information for TANF Recipients
- DHS Vocational Rehabilitation for Individuals with Disabilities
- Training Unemployment Insurance (TUI) Info
- Training Unemployment Insurance (TUI) Application
- Trade Act Program Information
- FAFSA / ORSAA Student Aid
- 211 Find Child Care Oregon
- Relief Nursery
- Head Start of Lane County
- LCC Child & Family Center
- Family Relief Nursery
- Preschool Promise
- Employment Related Day Care subsidy (ERDC)
- Early Childhood Cares
- Kids in Transition to School (KITS)
- Black Early Learning
- Getting to know Lane County Child Care
- Parenting Support: Triple P and Parenting Now
- Daisy C.H.A.I.N.
- School-Age Child Care Options
Contact Career Pathways
4000 East 30th Ave.
Eugene, OR 97405
Building 4, Room 210
In Person Services: Mon, Tues, Thurs: 8:30am - 5pm | Wed.: 8:30 - 7pm | Fri: 8:30 - 2pm.
Live Remote Services: Mon-Tue 9am - 4:30pm; Wed 9am-7pm; Th-Fri 9am - 4:30pm. Available in the Lane Support Hub. Enter the Support Hub by going to lanecc.edu/hub. Enter the Zoom link, and and ask to join the "Career Pathways Room". Or by appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.