We're located in Building 19, 1st Floor - Room 135
Hours of Operation:
Monday- Friday: 9 am - 2:30 pm (closed on Fridays during summer term)
Lab Assistant: Jacob Riddle
To get the most out of your CIT classes and do your best, use the resources in your instructional lab:
- Drop-in tutoring* (Contact the lab for tutor schedule)
- High-speed Internet access
- Reference books - Some of the CIT core course textbooks offered for use in the lab, with ID
Appropriate Conduct in the Computer Lab
- Students are strongly encouraged to Ask Questions! The Lab Student Tutors are here to help you succeed in your coursework.
- Keep the lab atmosphere positive and productive.
- Please use computers for educational, academic, and administrative purposes with the College in mind. (Computers are not to be used for gaming)
- Whether you work alone or together, please do it quietly.
- Use the computers in a manner which respects the rights of other computer users.
- Helpful suggestions to improve our instructional support are welcome.
- This is YOUR lab, let's work together to get the most out of it!
- Student are not allowed to connect to LAN
*Tutoring for CIS101 and CS120 is not available in Bldg. 19, check the link below for the current tutoring location.