Equipment Checkout Information
Equipment Checkout will be running on a variable schedule throughout the pandemic. Please contact your instructor for hours of operation. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equipment is only available to students that are currently enrolled in Multimedia, Graphic Design and Digital Photography classes.
Equipment checkout is located at:
Building 18, 2nd floor
Phone: (541) 463-5689
Student must set up an account in person at the checkout window in Building 18. Students are required to present a Valid Photo ID and a Current Copy of their Schedule highlighting their enrollment in the appropriate class.
Contact Equipment Checkout in person or through email detailing what equipment is needed and the date and time equipment is requested for.
Note: Reservations must be placed 24 hours in advance.
- Arrive to the checkout window during hours of operation, giving yourself adequate time in the event that there are students in line ahead of you.
- Show the checkout operator your photo ID to bring up your account and/or reservation.
- Verify items and equipment being checked out to you. You are claiming complete responsibility for the equipment while it is in your possession.
- Ensure all parts are included, clean, coiled and properly stored. Ensure that the checkout operator has verified all equipment and accessories are returned and accounted for. If you are late returning equipment You Will Be Fined.
- If you run into conflict call us immediately
- If you are negligent and cause loss or damage, you will be billed for repair or replacement of the gear.
- You are responsible to ensure that all items and parts are accounted for when you pick up and return the gear.
Media Arts Computer Lab
- Media Arts Indie Lab, Bldg. 18, Room 201 - Closed at this time.
Open to Media Arts students. Computers are equipped with all software used in Media Arts courses. Lab assistant schedules are posted inside the lab.
Other Labs on campus
- Media Creation Station, Center Bldg, Room 222 (Lane Library) - Closed at this time.
Open to all students. Computers are equipped with most software used in Media Arts.
Check the Lane Library website for current hours of operation.
- Visual Arts Digital Lab, Bldg 10, Room 221 - Closed at this time.
Open to all Visual Arts and Media Arts students.
Media Arts Computer Lab Policy
Labs may not be used for anything but course work.
- Do not unplug cables or modify the Computer Workstation.
- You may modify the furniture and chair
- Please be quiet and respectful to others at all times
- Please silence your mobile devices while in the labs
- Use the lobby area or outdoors for conversation and phone calls
- No eating or drinking beverages
- Please keep your feet off of the furniture
- Please pick up after yourself
- Please log off when you are done working on the computer
*Open Lab hours may change term to term. Lab hours vary during finals week. Check the lab for the current term schedule.