Lane is excited to provide global pathways for students to complete their bachelor’s degree in countries around the world! Students will complete a specified associate degree at Lane and then, rather than transferring within the United States, students will complete their degree in another country in as little as one more year. We currently offer three global pathways: International Business 2+1 in France, and Graphic Design 2+1 in New Zealand, Tourism and Business in Australia with more to come!
- Transfer Articulation Agreement between Lane Community College, USA, and Rennes School of Business, France
- Transfer Articulation Agreement between Lane Community College, USA, and Otago Polytechnic, New Zealand
- International Programmes in Management brochure
- 2+1 Bachelor's Degree to Rennes, France- International
- 2+1 Bachelor's Degree to Rennes, France- Domestic
- 2+1 Bachelor's Degree to Dunedin, New Zealand - International