- Take a tour of the center, call (541) 463-5517 to schedule a tour.
- Pay registration fee, $75.00 non-refundable registration fee is due on the day of registration.
- Submit completed enrollment paperwork to Child Care Office prior to child's first day.
- Complete new parent orientation by viewing the Parent Orientation.
- Make sure child's immunization records are up-to-date.
Childcare Funding Resources:
A co-op option is available for parents of children currently enrolled at the Lane Child & Family center on LCC's main campus.
Parents who participate in the co-op receive a credit towards their child care fees.
Contact Katheryn Wood at (541) 463-5794 for more information.