- Fall 2022: Eligible students can apply for the Fall 2022 bus pass, starting August 29th. Fall passes are valid from September 5th - December 31st 2022.
- Summer 2022: Eligible students can apply for the Summer 2022 bus pass, starting June 6. Summer pass is valid from June 13-September 12.
- TouchPass is now Umo: Pronounced "you-mo", Umo is Lane Transit District's electronic fare payment service. Students previously using TouchPass should download the Umo app. For more information, please visit Hello Umo App!
Lane Transit District (LTD) provides eligible LCC and Pacific University students with unlimited rides
Students who were charged the transportation fee ($27/term) or eligible Pacific University students can get access to LTD bus/transit services at no additional cost for unlimited rides for the same school term. Students can use this service for more than just going to LCC’s Main Campus, Downtown Campus, other campus locations, or related educational reasons. Students can use the service for all of their life transportation needs. For more information about where LTD goes, how to ride, and other information, please see the Riding LTD information.
LCC Bus Pass is now a smartphone app (Umo)
All students who are charged the transportation fee ($27/term) may request a bus pass called Umo to use for that term at no additional charge. Umo is free to download to your smartphone. Every term, after students fill out the form and are granted a “benefit code”, it can activate a “QR code” image on the Umo app that will be scanned inside the bus doors. Umo is your electronic ticket/pass to your transportation needs.
Request the Umo “Benefit Code” for the App
Eligible LCC students can fill out a bus pass request using the form below. It may take up to three college business days to verify qualification and then send the benefit code for your phone at your student, my.lanecc.edu email address.
Eligible Pacific University students should email email@example.com to request an Umo benefit code.
How to get started:
If you haven’t already, install Umo on your smartphone. Go to your phone’s app store or use one of the following links for the type of phone you have:
Once you have installed the app:
- Open the app and create an account (if you didn't have an account already)
- Tap the menu button (top right-hand corner)
- Enter the benefit code sent to you from the College and click "Continue"
- Return to the Umo home screen
- Tap the "Wallet" button on the bottom-right corner and then tap the "Show Code" button at the top to display the QR code
- When boarding, display this QR code to the reader on the bus to pay the fare
How to use Umo
When a bus arrives, have your Umo app open with the QR code ready. Face your phone to the Umo electronic reader, a black box near the entrance of the bus as shown below. That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No. Umo benefit codes are for eligible students only and unique to individual students. They are not transferable. Also, after a benefit code is redeemed, the pass cannot be transferred to another person.
No. The fee pays for more than the bus pass as it also pays for parking lot maintenance and security. This fee also helps students who may not have access to other means of transportation.
Once the benefit code is successfully redeemed, the special LCC bus fare is valid for that term. Check this website for specific dates as this pass is generally valid for a period of time before and after that term.
See the LTD Route Schedules and Maps page. Typically, Routes 81 (LCC/Hilyard), 82 (LCC/Pearl), 85 (LCC/Springfield), 92 (Lowell/LCC), and 98 (Cottage Grove). Please check the LTD website for changes and delays.
Yes! Bicycles can be mounted on a rack in front of the bus with space for three bicycles. Please visit the LTD Bikes on the Bus page for more information. Don’t forget to bring a bicycle lock and bicycle lights for safety.
LTD Customer Service can assist you with issues and questions related to redeeming your code, using the app, or accessing your account at 541-687-5555. For general questions about the bus pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at 541-463-5895.