The Renaissance Room is Lane's on-campus, student-operated restaurant.
The Renaissance Room
The Renaissance Room is an American Bistro-style restaurant featuring contemporary and classic cuisine from around the globe in a modern setting.
We open our restaurant lab to the public for lunch in the Spring term, offering the finest and freshest Pacific Northwest and international delicacies. Fall and Winter term are dedicated to student proficiency development, with a fast-paced delivery and practice format. Students are mentored with a highly effective building block approach to learning and application in a technical professional field that has a strong demand for qualified employees.
Our goal is to source foods locally when the curriculum-driven menu items make that possible. Student servers work alongside employees and mentors to provide friendly courteous service in a real-time setting. All of the dishes are prepared in the student operated kitchen, visible from the dining room and outside the restaurant.
The Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Programs at Lane Community College are offering one-year Certificate programs that match the food service industry's current dynamics.
This classroom lab was developed for culinary students to practice, refine and showcase their industry skills. Throughout the academic year we develop their abilities preparing a range of dishes, building our culinary skills and expanding our range of understanding in the field, leading to this capstone restaurant class.
We are open Wednesdays and Thursdays mid-April to late May.
Reservations are being taken beginning in early April by email only. Reservations are made by emailing email@example.com.
- Please include your Name, Phone Number, Number in your party, and Requested Day, Date and Time.
- Please note that reservations are not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation.
- Walk-ins are welcome, based upon seating availability, but reservations are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Seating in the Renaissance Room is typically available Wednesdays and Thursdays, between 11:30am and 12:30pm, (doors close at 1:30pm)
- The Renaissance Room accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- We are unable to accommodate separate checks (one check per table, please).
- Gratuities are welcome and are used to enrich the student experience, and to further their scope of technical skills and knowledge.
We look forward to seeing you in our class!
The Culinary Arts, Baking & Pastry Faculty and Staff
Directions & Parking
The Renaissance Room is located inside the Center for Learning & Student Success (CLASS) Building (formerly the Center Building) in the Northeast corner of the first floor. This building is at the center of campus with walking access from any parking lot. Many of our guests find coming in on Gonyea Road and parking in Lot B or C to be an enjoyable entrypoint to our restaurant.