The Renaissance Room is Lane's on-campus, student-staffed restaurant.
The Culinary Arts and Baking & Pastry Programs at Lane Community College is now offering our new one year Certificate programs that match food service industry current dynamics.
Due to the accelerated delivery, and highly effective building block approach to learning in the technical professional field, we will be opening the restaurant lab in the Spring terms offering the finest and freshest pacific northwest and international delicacies. Fall and Winter term are dedicated to student proficiency development.
We look forward to seeing you this term!
Sincerely, Culinary Arts, Baking and Pastry Faculty and Staff
Renaissance Room is open!
We are open during Spring term and we welcome you to our class!
The Renaissance Room is an American Bistro style restaurant featuring contemporary and classic cuisine from around the globe in a modern setting. Student servers working alongside employees to provide friendly courteous service, all of the dishes are prepared in the student operated kitchen visible from the dining room and outside the restaurant.
This classroom lab was developed for culinary students to practice, refine and showcase their industry skills. Throughout the academic year we develop our abilities preparing a range of dishes, building our culinary skills and expanding our range of understanding in the field, leading to this capstone class.
Our goal is to source locally when the curriculum driven menu items make that possible.
We are open Wednesdays and Thursdays April 27th to May 19th.
Reservations are being taken at this time
- Reservations are made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your Name, Phone Number, Number in your party, and Requested Day and Time.
- Seating in the Renaissance Room is available Wednesdays and Thursdays April 27th to May 19th, between 11:30am and 12:30pm, doors close at 1:30pm.
- Please note that reservations are not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation.
- Walk-ins are always welcome based upon seating availability.
- The Renaissance Room accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- We are unable to accommodate separate checks. Please - one check per table. Thank you for your understanding.
Directions & Parking
The Renaissance Room is located inside the Center for Learning & Student Success (CLASS) Building (formerly the Center Building) in the Northeast corner of the first floor. This building is at the center of campus with walking access from any parking lot. Many of our guests find coming in on Gonyea Road and parking in Lot B or C to be an enjoyable entrypoint to our restaurant.