Lane is excited to host our second annual welding camp to middle school and high school students. Come learn from instructors with wealthy industry experience and start your foundation of skills and knowledge; leading to a career in welding and fabrication.
Dates and Times
- Middle School students: August 8 - 11, 8:00am - 12:00pm
- High School students: August 15 - 18, 8:00am - 12:00pm Wait list only
- Location for both weeks: Lane's Main Campus, in Building 8, room 111
- Each week has 21 spots. Spots will fill quickly.
- Middle school students are required to be picked up by one of the authorized persons each day. They cannot take the bus home.
Please have the following items every day:
- lunch - microwave and fridge are not available.
- water bottle
- leather shoes
- long pants
Do not wear any synthetic clothing.
Our welding instructors will provide the following materials once you arrive at camp:
- leather gloves
Required Dress Code
- Do not wear any synthetic clothing.
Summer 2022 Welding Camp Registration Form
Space is limited. Please submit a completed form and then submit your L Number to Brenda Williams to finalize the registration process. We will contact students and families who have been selected to participate by email.
You will be required to get an L Number after you submit this form and to attend camp. Instructions to get an L Number will be provided after your form submission. Deadline to get an L Number: A week before the camp starts.
Deadline to get an L Number: A week before the camp starts.