The Diesel Camps have filled and are now closed for the summer.
2022 Diesel Camps Information for Reference:
Lane is excited to host our annual diesel camp for high school students. You will learn about diesel fuel, fuel injection systems, diesel engines and hydraulic systems. You will also operate freight trucks and construction equipment and take a daily field trip to our industry partners.
July 2022 Dates and Times
20 spots for each week. Please mark your calendar.
- July 18-21 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check in
- Lane's Main Campus in: Building 9 Room 101 for check-in
Please have the following items every day:
- Snacks - microwave and fridge are not available.
- Water bottle
- Transportation to field trips every day. Partnering industries include Lane Transit District, Caterpillar, John Deere, and Freightliner.
Required Dress Code
- Closed toed shoes
Summer 2022 Diesel Camp Registration Form
Space is limited. Please submit a completed form and then submit your L Number to Brenda Williams to finalize the registration process. We will contact students and families who have been selected to participate by email.
You will be required to get an L Number after you submit this form and to attend camp. Instructions to get an L Number will be provided after your form submission. Deadline to get an L Number: A week before the camp starts.
Deadline to get an L Number: A week before the camp starts.