Public Safety provides opportunities for all members of the campus to attend educational prevention programs throughout the school year. These opportunities include scheduled and on-demand crime prevention programs.
Current program offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Orientation to Public Safety Services with Q/A Session
- General Crime Prevention
- General Information, Clery Data Sharing, and Public Safety Orientation (Lane Preview Night)
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Personal Safety
- Preparing for an Active Shooter
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
- Self Defense
Public Safety makes most of these services available to individuals and campus groups free of charge.