Citations may be appealed within ten (10) days of issue, by following the instructions on the back of the pink copy of the citation.
Citations not appealed nor cleared within ten (10) days are billed through College Finance, which will result in finance charges. See Lane's Credit Line Plan and Account Agreement in the schedule, or available at College Finance. Unpaid accounts are then sent to collections.
- Make all checks payable to Lane Community College (please include citation number from the upper right hand corner).
- Citations are sent to billing for processing within five (5) business days [unless an appeal is requested].
- Payment of fines may be mailed to:
- Lane Community College, P.O. Box 1700, Eugene, Oregon 97405-0025;
- or paid at Enrollment Services (Building 1);
- or you may pay by credit card by accessing myLane and once the fine is posted.
To appear at a hearing, you must pre-register at (541) 463-5558 at least two (2) business days prior to the hearing date. **NOTE: All decisions of the Citation Hearings Committee are final.