Welcome to the Lane Community College's College Finance website. More information on Audits / Financial Reports, Grant Compliance and accounting processes can be found here.
- Audits / Financial Reports
- Grant Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Forms and Resources
About College Finance:
To competently steward college resources in support of our students, our staff and our community.
Principles that Guide Our Work:
We are guided by the core values of Lane Community College and the following principles:
- We adhere to the highest legal and ethical public accounting and budgeting standards.
- We support our students in achieving their educational goals.
- We present clear and transparent documentation of the college’s financial position.
- We provide training and communications to foster shared knowledge and understanding.
- We provide timely and responsive service.
- We collaborate to enhance innovation, efficiency and accuracy in services, processes and systems.
- We support the core themes and strategic directions and priorities of the college.
- We honor teamwork, inclusivity and professional development.
- We are nationally recognized for the quality of our work.
College Finance serves the financial needs of the college, its students, staff and departments while assuring that all transactions adhere to college policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and rules established by authoritative governing bodies.
Policies, Procedures and Guidelines:
Contact College Finance
Please contact an employee to schedule an appointment.
To Report Misuse of College Resources:
Email email@example.com or anyone in the Employee directory link below.
If you wish to remain anonymous, you can file a confidential report to Oregon Secretary Office.
4000 East 30th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97405