The Student Affairs and Learning Council pages have been merged into the Student Success Council. This page is maintained to provide access to the council meeting records.
Purpose: The Student Affairs Council will develop, review, and evaluate plans and set directions for student affairs in accordance within the vision, mission, values, core themes, and strategic directions of the college.
Scope of Work
- Develop, review, and evaluate a strategic plan for student affairs
- Update the student affairs strategic plan according to the guidelines of the college-wide planning system
- Set new student affairs directions that align with the vision, mission, values, core themes, and strategic directions of the college
- Review and provide input regarding college-wide student affairs policies
- Ensure the college's alignment with accreditation standards 2.A.15, 2.A.16, 2.A.17, and 2.D
- VP Academic and Student Affairs 1
- AVP of Academic and Student Affairs 1
- Classified 2
- Faculty 2
- Managers 2
- Students 2
- Additional members by position 0-4