The Lane Community College (LCC) Bond Oversight Committee is charged with reviewing progress on the projects detailed in LCC Bond Measure 20-306, approved by voters in the May 2020 election. The committee will regularly review progress and monitor bond spending and schedules. A written report shall be prepared and presented annually to the LCC Board and published on the college website.
The committee is composed of not more than thirteen appointed members:
- Five members representing LCC District residents at-large
- One member representing the Cottage Grove area
- One member representing the Florence area
- Three members representing district-based construction and/or business
- Two members representing LCC employees, including one faculty and one classified staff member
- One member representing LCC students
Current Committee Members
- Alan Baas
- Amanda Blunt
- Brad Black
- Claire Dannenbaum
- Henry Luvert
- Jennifer Rickert
- Terry Pickering
- Phil Barnhart - Chair
- Renee Dorjahn
- Sally Storm
- Rodger Bennett - Vice Chair
- Vacant district-based construction/business seat
Question & Contact
Have a question about the Oversight Committee, the committee application, or the bond in general? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Bond Oversight Committee meeting will be in April 2023. All meetings can be viewed on LCC's video streaming page.